Baseline Human Civilian CQ2, RAT2, DEF2, ARM None, Energy 0 with no gear nor abilities and cost of 4 Credits. ARM None is a house rule that awards the attacker with a (or an additional) +1 for all attacks on the unarmoured target. This reduces the units cost by 5 Credits.
Thinking/theme: Trained, armoured and armed humans. One comparative measure is the Unit's ability/odds of destroying an single Ork Boi with ranged fire: using the Stat and Equipment lines detailed below, a +1 RAT equates to a 10% increase in likelihood (I've done the maths, but don't like to remind myself of the stats).
- Tactical Trooper 3/3/3/Light/1 + Carbine + Blade = 29 Credits
- Tactical Squad 3/3/3/Group/0 + Carbine + Blade = 47 Credits
- Assault Trooper 3/3/3/Light/1 + Scattershot + Blade = 32 Credits
- Assault Squad 3/3/3/Light/0 + Scattershot + Blade = 50 Credits
- Specialist Tactical Trooper 3/4/3/Light/1 + Carbine + Scope + Blade = 41 Credits
- Specialist Assault Trooper 4/3/3/Light/1 + Scattershot + Grenade + Blade = 48 Credits
- Machine Gun Support 3/4/3/Light/1 + Machine Gun + Blade = 50 Credits
- Flamer Support 3/4/3/Light/1 + Flamer + Blade = 34 Credits
- Plasma Support 3/4/3/Light/1 + Heavy Launcher + Blade = 43 Credits
- Captain Stonnet 4/3/4/Light/2 + Blaster + Blade + Powered = 68 Credits
- Mantu Battle Suit 3/4/4/Medium/3 + Powered Armour + Carbine + Scope = 81 Credits
- Tactical Space Marine 4/4/4/Medium/3 + Powered Armour + Carbine + Blade = 84 Credits
- Terminator Space Marine 5/5/5/Heavy/4 + Powered Armour + Carbine + Blade = 99 Credits
- Walker Mech 6/6/6/Heavy/3 + Heavy Launcher + Machine Gun + Carbine = 154 Credits
Tani (W40K Necon)
Robotic nightmares. All round more dangerous and durable than a human. With a 3 Buffs when firing on a Human Trooper (RAT5 vs DEF3 + Carbine vs Light), they're almost guaranteed to inflict a huge amount of losses on all but a Power Armoured force.
- Gilli 4/5/5/Light/2 + Powered Armour + Carbine + Axe = 52 Credits
- Gilli Pack 4/5/5/Group/1 + Powered Armour + Carbine + Axe = 88 Credits
- Quarra 4/5/5/Medium/3 + Powered Armour + Carbine + Axe = 89 Credits
Thinking: Close combat focused bundles of muscle and fury. The Ork's naturally tough hide offsets the Buff otherwise afforded by a Human's Carbine. In melee, a typical Ork will prove more than a match for a Human Trooper and fortunately for humanity, the majority of Ork's ranged weaponry is relatively primitive.
- Banger Boyz 4/3/4/Light/1 + Fantasy Ranged + Blade = 35 Credits
- Banger Boyz Mob 4/3/4/Group/0 + Fantasy Ranged + Blade = 53 Credits
- Storm Boyz 4/3/4/Light/1 + Flyer + Fantasy Ranged + Blade = 45 Credits
- Storm Boyz Mob 4/3/4/Light/1 + Flyer + Blaster + Blade = 63 Credits
- Nob 5/3/5/Medium/2 + Great + Blunt + Blaster = 80 Credits
- Mega Nob 5/3/5/Heavy/3 + Great + Blunt + Blaster = 95 Credits
- Morkanaut 5/4/5/Heavy/3 + Hvy Launcher + Grenade + Scope + Lance = 116 Credits
Thinking: almost exclusively close combat with very few Units having any ranged attack ability.
- Skink 3/3/3/Light/1 + Shield + Blade = 21 Credits
- Skink 3/3/3/Light/1 + Shield + Spear = 26 Credits
- Skink 3/3/3/Light/1 + Fantasy Ranged = 26 Credits
- Saurus 4/2/4/Light/1 + Shield + Blade + Great = 29 Credits
- Saurus 4/2/4/Light/1 + Shield + Spear + Great = 34 Credits
- Temple Guard 4/2/5/Light/1 + Shield + Axe + Great + Long Strike =
- Oldblood 5/2/5/Light/2 + Power Armoured + Shield + Axe + Great + Long Strike = tbd
- Cold One Rider 5/2/5/Medium /2 + Lance + Spear + Fast = tbd
- Terradon Riders 4/2/4/Light /1+ Lance + Spear Flyer = tbd
- Kroxigor 7/2/6/Medium + Great + Thunder Hammer + Extended Reach = tbd
Nova Corp (Tau and random humanoid models)Thinking: corporate and underworld (is there a difference?) interests. Less 'martial' than the official/sanctioned armies of man, but with access to more sophisticated technology and not above the odd genetic enhancement...
- [Nova Corp Marine] 3/4/3/Light/1 + Carbine + Blade = 33 Credits
- [Tau Fire Warrior] 3/4/3/Light/1 + Carbine + Scope = 41 Credits
- [GMC Marine] 4/3/4/Light/1 + Scattershot + Blaster + Blade = 54 Credits
- [GMC Flamer Marine] 4/3/4/Light/1 + Flamer + Blaster + Blade = 53 Credits
- [Tau Stealth Battlesuits] 3/4/4/Medium/3 + Powered Armour + Machine Gun + Scope = 98 Credits
- [Tau Sniper Drone Team] 2/5/3/Light/0 + Scope + Extended Range + Machine Gun = 67 Credits
- [Tau Drones Group] 2/3/3/Group/0 + Scattershot + Flyer = 56 Credits
- Tau Drone 2/3/3/Light/1 + Scattershot + Flyer = 38 Credits
- [Tau Ethereal] 5/2/5/Light/3 + Powered Armour + Powered Spear = 84 Credits
- [Tau Psyker Ethereal] 5/2/5/Light/3 + Powered Armour + Powered Spear + Psycher + Lift + Throw = 111 Credits
Drones can be configured defensively as Shields - to do so, they are assigned to any Unit and act as a Great Shield at the standard +5 Credit Cost. In all respects but for damage absorption, treat the Drone as a Pawn.